Cannabis Forum > Search Results
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 10 results in 0.547 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 13:25.
Hot Topic
Topic: mental health
Forum: CannaMyths
doctor dolittle View Drop Down

Replies: 6
Views: 9865

View Post View Post
mental health
Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:38
there's a lot of talk about smoking causing mental health problems here in the UK, and it seems they are using this excuse going to upgrade froma grade C to a higher one.....
Does anyone know wgo are producing these results and what studies they are now compiling.
I think the very bad quality of UK imported resin may have something to do with it as I've read that it contains much more harmful substances than cannabis (around 5% cannabis in Uk soap bar, so I've read!) which could... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Vacuum-sealed Dope
Forum: Harvest and Beyond

Replies: 7
Views: 19000

View Post View Post
Vacuum-sealed Dope
Posted: 22 April 2005 at 12:59
I'd usually disagree with any method that involves storing buds in a paper bag. I'm guessing that the sanitary-towel bags have a plastic lining? This would be much better than standard paper bags, which are notorious for turning nicely dried buds into super-dry dust in a matter of days or hours. The freezer is the best place for long term weed-storage.

no they are just brown paper....I found the wax/plastic lined ones created a bit of moisture....I don't get super dry dust buds... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: indoor mix
Forum: Seeds, Genes & Strains

Views: 6127

View Post View Post
indoor mix
Posted: 13 April 2005 at 13:03
at 40 seeds for 55 euros the indoor mix is a lot cheaper per seed than the others, so I guess that's an indication to the quality, compared to the others.
With a mixed bag you could get a variety of plants, but a variety of heights and sizes a well.
In my opinion, you'd probably get more produce (seed for seed)from the branded seeds, and they will grow at an almost an uniform height so will be easier to maintain under lights.
View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: indoor mix
Forum: Seeds, Genes & Strains

Views: 6127

View Post View Post
indoor mix
Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:56
40 seeds for @2 View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Marihuana smells
Forum: Politics & Law

Replies: 3
Views: 4071

View Post View Post
Marihuana smells
Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:51
I use a carbon granual filter for exhausting and they are excellent at getting rid of odour View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: sexing male vs female
Forum: Plant Gender

Replies: 4
Views: 8586

View Post View Post
sexing male vs female
Posted: 12 April 2005 at 18:36
I wouldn't go on colour or size of leaves to sex them, the pistol/male flower pods are the only way..
I used to think that the taller plants would be males, but was very often, very wrong, so now I only go on what is visibly male or female, ie pistols/male flower pods. It's so much easier with clones as you know already..
don't pannick though, the males should appear first, and you should get them all out before the females start fully flowering. They should be showing after the... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Vacuum-sealed Dope
Forum: Harvest and Beyond

Replies: 7
Views: 19000

View Post View Post
Vacuum-sealed Dope
Posted: 12 April 2005 at 18:10
I tried a vacuum sealer..These are the problems I found with my one..
1.It crushes all the bud together
2.It didn't hold the vacuum very long as there's always a little bit of stem that goes through.
3. Even though the bud wash bone dry when put in, it came out slightly damp.
4. It didn't get rid of the smell.
5. All that bud scrunched up doesn't look very nice

I wouldn't vacuum seal at all..air tight "tuppperware' would be better

For the last few... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Flower indica clones immediately?
Forum: Flowering - Pruning, Training, Intensive Growing

Replies: 2
Views: 5316

View Post View Post
Flower indica clones immediately?
Posted: 25 March 2005 at 13:42
you can flower straight away, but with reduced yeild..
I have used this technique, when I first started, as I had a limited height.
The plants were flowered as soon as the clone was ready and grew to around 18" with just a main cola, I guess I got almost 1oz off each.
Its a good way of going if you want lots of little plants, easier manicuring etc and a fast turnaround
I don't have height restrictions now so I prefer to do less but bigger plants, so vegetate for 4 weeks

T View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: (lack of) hemp fashion
Forum: General

Replies: 8
Views: 12828

View Post View Post
(lack of) hemp fashion
Posted: 14 March 2005 at 18:16
on a recent trip to amsterdam, my partner and I trawled the shops to get some hemp clothes.
We were disapointed by the lack of choice... unless you want to look like a hippy, stoner, and are the size of a supermodel.
Isn't it time the designers put a bit more thought into designing for a wider audience?
We weere after normal clothes, but made from hemp
View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Honey Bee Extractor
Forum: Hashish

Replies: 9
Views: 26755

View Post View Post
Honey Bee Extractor
Posted: 13 March 2005 at 15:20
I've used the honey bee without any residual taste.....it tasted and smelt like the buds I put in, and was as good and as uplifting, as any bubble hash i've done.
If you are doing it for yourself, then follow all the instructions properly, the butane should all evaporate.
I'd like to have a go on a eden projects extractor, but there isn't an outlet in the UK for it as far as I know View Post