Cannabis Forum > Search Results
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 9 results in 0.516 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 15:52.
Hot Topic
Topic: Secret Stash
Forum: Seeds, Genes & Strains
schlacked987 View Drop Down

Replies: 3
Views: 3872

View Post View Post
Secret Stash
Posted: 15 March 2005 at 14:59
Gotta get the most for my buck 'ya know? It's been about2 monthssince I planted that seed, then it fell and now it is surely a male, but I'm still gonaa keep it a see what happens if I use it to pollinate a few buds. Hopefully I'm not just wasting my time. -987 View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: T5 lamps and lights
Forum: Lighting

Replies: 2
Views: 7742

View Post View Post
T5 lamps and lights
Posted: 15 March 2005 at 14:28
Most informative. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND FOR THE LINKS. -987 View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Alaskan thunderf**k

Replies: 6
Views: 10526

View Post View Post
Alaskan thunderf**k
Posted: 14 March 2005 at 16:44
Sorry I forgot to put this in I'm now using 4 54 watt high intensity florescent bulbs that are rated as 5000 lumens apiece. I have the two thunderf**k plants, a secret stash plant and an ak-47. I also am growing a few odd house plants and catnip in the room. For added light running along the walls of the growroom I have 4 two foot gro-lux florescent lights. Is this enough light for all of my plants or should I add another 250 watt high pressure sodium light? I think that there is plenty of... View Post
Hot Topic

View Post View Post
Alaskan thunderf**k
Posted: 14 March 2005 at 15:54
So I appently was duped a little when I bought these clones. But I will say that I got a little impatient and cut a couple buds (about a dime's worth) off one of the plants a couple weeks ago and then smoked it yesterday with my girl. We were stoned for a bout 4 hours no lie from one hit apiece out of our bong. It was an intense high too. I was watching ladder 49 for the first time and after it was over we had to re-watch it because neither of us could remember what had happened for most of... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: T5 lamps and lights
Forum: Lighting

Replies: 2
Views: 7742

View Post View Post
T5 lamps and lights
Posted: 12 March 2005 at 16:59
I just bought a 4 foot 4 bulb t5 lamp. Each bulb is supposed to put out 5000 lumens being a highoutput flourescent. will this be enough for flowering of 3 plants? (about 20,000 lumens) thanks. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Secret Stash

Replies: 3
Views: 3872

View Post View Post
Secret Stash
Posted: 24 February 2005 at 16:46
I recently bought a sack of what I was told was called secret stash. It's supposedly a medicinal strain which I don't have trouble believing after smoking it. It really shot me into an "orbital" high whereas I felt like I was floting. Anyways on the last bowl of the bag I foung a seed. So I did what anybody would do and grew it. I now have a month and a half old female that is just beautiful, right up until in fell off of it's shelf. (damn cats) It seems alright and hopefully... View Post
Hot Topic

View Post View Post
Alaskan thunderf**k
Posted: 24 February 2005 at 16:06
thanks. I look forward to my catatonic state. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: schlacked987
Forum: Smokers' lounge

Replies: 1
Views: 2937

View Post View Post
schlacked987
Posted: 22 February 2005 at 16:30
Just joined up today. I've been looking around this fourm for a couple hours and it's pretty sweet. Glad to have stumbled upon it, and hope to learn a lot. thanks View Post
Hot Topic

View Post View Post
Alaskan thunderf**k
Posted: 22 February 2005 at 16:17
I've got 2 Alaskan thunderf**k clones that are 3 weeks into flowering. They're 8 weeks old total and stand about a foot tall. Just wondering if anyone else has grown any of this and could give me a guesstamite on how much longer I should flower them. I was planning on giving them another 7 weeks or so. any advice would be appreciated. View Post