Cannabis Forum > Search Results
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 30 results in 0.5 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 17:11.
Page  123>
Hot Topic
Topic: need help
Forum: Outdoor Growing
milann View Drop Down

Replies: 2
Views: 2044

View Post View Post
need help
Posted: 24 April 2006 at 11:52
hi i have some wired thing in mind :)

!!!CAN I make clones out of outdoor avgana#6 or something like that and Orange which i got for indoor but i got 2 outdoor in the garden any way.. so i plan to make clones out of 2-4 bottom branches and than grow them a bit in 2x36w coolwhite bulbs that long onece and ofter like 2 weeks to set them under a 150HPS would that make any good extra yeld and would it go well if some one has ony thing in mind also pls share thoughts :) View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: need advice
milann View Drop Down

Replies: 6
Views: 4209

View Post View Post
need advice
Posted: 12 April 2006 at 19:50
ok, i do same don't but with a different thing in mind i don't add food or rertilizers before my plants reaches those nice branches were the buds apire after flowering ..
also i've got a "thing" special for merry crops it was a gift from a gye thet went shiping ... i hope to go with that for a change i know what i am doing just haven't been doing it in this life :P View Post
Hot Topic
milann View Drop Down

View Post View Post
need advice
Posted: 11 April 2006 at 16:51
ok i get the point but i grow it in the center of varna and here we also have laws :) i don't wanna make a big impreshion with nabors because i plan to grow 3 buds i will go with the size u say but can't i add plant food is what they sold it for to me i looks green cristal that mixes with water don't know what it is i still haven't used it so havenet checked the PH .. 10x for the greate help :) View Post
Hot Topic
milann View Drop Down

View Post View Post
need advice
Posted: 11 April 2006 at 12:49
ok 10l u said it but what about size ? can i go with a not so deep but wide or shall i go with the deep one because i have this metal thinks with pots that i would have to get rid off but it won't be easy because they were welded to the balcony but no problem i will get rith off them View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Best time 2 plant...
milann View Drop Down

Replies: 7
Views: 5399

View Post View Post
Best time 2 plant...
Posted: 09 April 2006 at 19:36
what about cops the lows in the us are very ruff... get a small pots from something like yogurt or sh*t and put it on them then plant them in soil ofter they grow a bit (at least for 2 weeks so they grow strong leave them on a window or something ... ) they will grow like hell :) i plant to visit paretns in the states so save a bud for me ;) View Post
Hot Topic
milann View Drop Down

View Post View Post
need advice
Posted: 09 April 2006 at 19:29
hi, i grow a few plant in pots on my balcony... i've growen twise and now i wanna do it better than ever..

i wonder how big should my pots be because i got avgana wich grows alot i think.. i also don't have mush space for pots .. what is the size it should do a good job also is it good to grow them under 150hps before they see day light because the last days were ranny and dark i had the light on for like 12/12 they grow shy abit but look realy nice 10x for the help View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Need help
Forum: Lighting
milann View Drop Down

Views: 4135

View Post View Post
Need help
Posted: 10 February 2006 at 19:30
so i got me wrong :) i have a closet about 130cm long 60cm wide and 130 tall with a fluorescent x 2 and a single growlux 36w each ... the plants are going well i've got 3 swazi skunks startet growing 2-3 days ago.. and i plan to make a closet i think i plant it to be 200cm high 160x160 bottom area, is that way too big ? i have a 150HPS from no whare for free that's why i plann to use it for the 1st mounth to so ... because the 400 and the 600w HPS cost a bit here in BG and i have spend... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Need help
Forum: Lighting
milann View Drop Down

Views: 4135

View Post View Post
Need help
Posted: 07 February 2006 at 20:28
hello i am making a closet with a 150w HPS for a start but i am not sure how big shoud it be ... can u tell me in cm/meaters or it ft.. pls also i will get a 400w HPS after the second mounth of grouth would that give me max yeld ... ??? View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: where to dry the buds?
Forum: Harvest and Beyond
milann View Drop Down

Replies: 3
Views: 4906

View Post View Post
where to dry the buds?
Posted: 04 February 2006 at 18:13
find an outdoor place with a roof a place where it won't rain if it does put the buds in a paper bag (biggest u can get in a shop) and try to be able to collect the dust that would fall off the plants use bottoms of bags for that it is very goood hash :) it would take from 3-5 days to get them on their way so u can smoke them a bit but it would take even longer to realy get done! also they need to be in a dark (inside the baggs) and it would need wind and air holes to go tru so it can dry and... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: need fast help
Forum: Marihuana
milann View Drop Down

Views: 4749

View Post View Post
need fast help
Posted: 16 November 2005 at 01:18
hi people, i have some questions for you... like can i grow 3 kind of buds in one place, also how big should the pots be if i realy want to get max yeld of the plant how far should a 150w hps bulb be apart from the top of the nearest plant pls answer in cm. 10x :) View Post