Cannabis Forum > Search Results
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 7 results in 0.5 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 11:33.
Hot Topic
Topic: Help! Need information for B52 strain
Forum: Indoor Growing
Ithal1 View Drop Down

Replies: 2
Views: 5101

View Post View Post
Help! Need information for B52 strain
Posted: 16 June 2005 at 19:39
Was grown as seed to 10th June sprout 15th June This is the B52 strain, my first time to grow it and my very best suceed spuot so far. View Post
Hot Topic
Ithal1 View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Posted: 10 June 2005 at 16:32
Well anyway wish me luck, cause I receiced my seeds today and off I go, here I come, operation germination has just begun. Is all about the B52! I`m growing some shells for my bomber. View Post
Hot Topic
Ithal1 View Drop Down

View Post View Post
Posted: 06 June 2005 at 13:14
HI! I kindly searching for someone who knows much about the B52 strain or that the person have grown it before. Well I realy want to know all about this plant cause am about to grow it and am scared that it would have some headache before my germination succed. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: I Need an Indoor Strain
Forum: Advice on Choosing a Strain
Ithal1 View Drop Down

Replies: 3
Views: 5762

View Post View Post
I Need an Indoor Strain
Posted: 27 May 2005 at 14:21
HI! Everybody, I here by appealing to all of you experience growers. I really need a good indoor strain that can perform well when it come to yeild and growing period. I`m right now very sad that non of my seeds germinate (I will have to buy new ones). Is there anyone who is familiar to the Swedish weather, can you please tell me were to put the seeds for best germination. Today I received my HPS amatur together with a SON-T agrow lamp. Can I use this lamp to germinate my seeds. HELP! Thanks... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Indoor growing (equiping closet for light
Forum: Lighting
Ithal1 View Drop Down

Replies: 8
Views: 15684

View Post View Post
Indoor growing (equiping closet for light
Posted: 20 May 2005 at 16:51
Hello everybody! What are the effects for attaching alluminium foil pappers allround the innerside of the closet? Is it good as a reflector for the plants? How will HPS light or plants react to it. This is my new uppcoming experiment, so I really need some help with answers regarding this issue. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Halogen lights
Forum: Lighting
Ithal1 View Drop Down

Replies: 1
Views: 4875

View Post View Post
Halogen lights
Posted: 09 May 2005 at 14:04
Can i use this type of lamp fr my indoor grow (Halogen) lamp 500w, IP44. I dont know what type of lamp is ok. how high should i have the lamp from the plants. thanks to you all, give thankz View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: seedlings-when to transplant
Forum: Germination, Seedlings & Vegetative Growth
Ithal1 View Drop Down

Replies: 5
Views: 17829

View Post View Post
seedlings-when to transplant
Posted: 09 May 2005 at 13:56
Hi!It was nice to hear this wonderful news from you!

I have a question! How long did it take for you seeds to germinate. I`m growing super skunk too.
please reply.
View Post