Cannabis Forum > Search Results
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 250 results in 0.531 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 11:47.
Page  123 25>
Hot Topic
Topic: Snow Rider Autoflowering
Forum: Indoor Growing
Proteus View Drop Down

Replies: 11
Views: 13518

View Post View Post
Snow Rider Autoflowering
Posted: 20 December 2012 at 13:00
lol i got some scales like those. Thats a great big bud. Snowryder was my first time and it did not yeild 45g :D well done View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Snow Rider Autoflowering
Proteus View Drop Down

Replies: 11
Views: 13518

View Post View Post
Snow Rider Autoflowering
Posted: 19 December 2012 at 19:19
The Snowryders are my best autos so far :) i had around 45grams per plant. bloodyhell 45g a plant? you did well there. Is that wet? View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: happy new year!
Forum: The International Cannabis Lounge
Proteus View Drop Down

Replies: 5
Views: 7330

View Post View Post
happy new year!
Posted: 19 December 2012 at 19:17
Merry christmas all View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Plants turning yellow
Proteus View Drop Down

Replies: 52
Views: 49696

View Post View Post
Plants turning yellow
Posted: 18 December 2012 at 01:03
RO filter removes pretty much all contaminants. The other thing is a toy in comparason View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Plants turning yellow
Proteus View Drop Down

Replies: 52
Views: 49696

View Post View Post
Plants turning yellow
Posted: 13 December 2012 at 15:55
Even tho i have said in the past you can get by just fine on tap water i have to admit in many cases thats not quite right Tap water generally has high levels of sodium aswell as other undesirables that block nutrient uptake and cause soil toxicity. Using RO water and feeding by EC (yes even on soil)and not by bottle instructions can cause many issues to just go away. A pump is a nice thing to have with your RO machine as filtering is more efficient under higher pressure, but they can get quite... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Whats happening with the smoking law (in reality)
Forum: Smokers' lounge
Proteus View Drop Down

Replies: 6
Views: 7318

View Post View Post
Whats happening with the smoking law (in reality)
Posted: 16 July 2012 at 20:47
"The border provinces which have introduced the weed pass have all seen a sudden, massive increase in street dealing and associated criminality. " Wow... nobody saw that coming. Still at least the clear up rate will improve Whats a xtian? I have to say tho, enforced or not, im not going to take the chance. Broadcasting this is much more likely to scare off tourists than hard core crims anyway. Makes you wonder what they were thinking if its not even going to be enforced. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: early life
Proteus View Drop Down

Replies: 21
Views: 10408

View Post View Post
early life
Posted: 14 July 2012 at 18:15
Obsesive, as i said your plan looks fine to me. I know why your thinking about 3 tents and if you want a "factory" with a continuous output you are going to have to have seperate mothers tent aswell as a veg and flower tents. However.... 3 tents, its your risk to take buti wont advise you to do it because i would hate to see you get in trouble. Having said that, a very small mother/clone tent 125w cfl (DR80)- vegative tent 250/400MH (sometihng shorter and wider) and a larger flowering... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: seeds under light
Forum: Seeds, Genes & Strains
Proteus View Drop Down

Replies: 12
Views: 12510

View Post View Post
seeds under light
Posted: 10 July 2012 at 21:32
The size of the pots will matter greatly. Can keep a small plant alive ina small pot under a CFL for a very long time (years? forever?)if you are careful and it will sit there till you are ready to use it. Small pots will mean very little if any branches tho. Careful they can dry up quick once they get established. Because you are feeding very little/not at all, growth slows, but once transplanted into a larger pot of fertile soil, growth returns with a vengance. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: early life
Proteus View Drop Down

Replies: 21
Views: 10408

View Post View Post
early life
Posted: 10 July 2012 at 21:24
125w is fairly desperate. You can veg under it just about, 250w would be a major improvement, especially if youwant reasonable stemsbud sites.I do something similar using 150wbut i like give the small plants a bit of time under a 400wMH before changing light cycle (switchable ballast, vhandy)There is no reason you cant veg for 2 weeks under 600wHPS, you might just get a little stretch depending on your bulb but its no biggy. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Black Domina
Forum: Indoor Grow Diaries
Proteus View Drop Down

Replies: 91
Views: 79257

View Post View Post
Black Domina
Posted: 07 July 2012 at 15:13
Roughly speaking, thru a volcano. In a cross strain the indica expresses itself as a warmth in the center of the chest, the better the indica the warmer and more all over the feeling is. Sativa expresses itself thru a feeling of altered perception. I get a feeling as if there is a ray of slightly yellow sunlight shining down on me :) <-- does that make any sense ?You hear talk of opiate strength indicas or electrifying sativas, i dunno, i could imagine what one of them might be like, but i never... View Post