Cannabis Forum > Search Results
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 15 results in 0.5 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 13:29.
Page  12>
Hot Topic
Topic: Quandries
Forum: The International Cannabis Lounge
doktadelic View Drop Down

Replies: 1
Views: 4939

View Post View Post
Quandries
Posted: 07 October 2011 at 20:33
too right up there 4x4! I'm sure it's just nonsense - how can it be legally binding? - a reasonable defence would be 'but no-one ever reads that shit right?!'
View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: help please holey leaves
Forum: Outdoor Growing

Replies: 13
Views: 12383

View Post View Post
help please holey leaves
Posted: 07 October 2011 at 20:30
Harvest day tomorrow!!! Buds look frikin awesome!! So happy!!! 3 plants made it the distance - looks like a good yield..... View Post
Hot Sticky Topic
Topic: Poor Conditions can slow down flowering.
Forum: Indoor Growing

Replies: 80
Views: 176738

View Post View Post
Poor Conditions can slow down flowering.
Posted: 24 September 2011 at 09:36
mine in pots too cavedog but the marvellous spring we had means they're way too big to move. On the bright side buds are coming along apace - in the last week they've got sticky and lovely! had some windfall and OMG it's good to be able to smoke some homegrown!! Just wondering now how long to leave the other's for - i'm hoping to get another week or two growth out of them before harvest. Good luck with your crop man! View Post
Hot Sticky Topic
Topic: Poor Conditions can slow down flowering.
Forum: Indoor Growing

Replies: 80
Views: 176738

View Post View Post
Poor Conditions can slow down flowering.
Posted: 13 September 2011 at 20:52
Thanks Ganja

This is the chief problem with growing outdoors in the UK I guess - now that budding is underway there's no power left in the sun and the rains are coming.

Given that I cant control the weather if you have any other tips as to how to boost bud growth during this time I'd be keen to hear them View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Anyone near Mojacar, Almeria, Spain say hi
Forum: The International Cannabis Lounge

Replies: 9
Views: 11358

View Post View Post
Anyone near Mojacar, Almeria, Spain say hi
Posted: 13 September 2011 at 20:46
happy memories of mojacar as a child - that little indalo man still hangs on my wall! growing well here in the south of england - hope your buds are plentiful mate! View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: too big!

Replies: 11
Views: 5697

View Post View Post
too big!
Posted: 28 July 2011 at 22:19
thanks sarah

i'll know for next time!! View Post
Hot Topic

View Post View Post
too big!
Posted: 27 July 2011 at 16:07
I will say i was a bit disappointed with the mixed indica seeds i got from the seedbank. Clearly the ones i have grown look brilliant (i think that's due to having a hot spring and a big greenhouse to start them off) - but less than 50% of them actually grew.

I'll definitely get feminized seeds next year View Post
Hot Topic

View Post View Post
too big!
Posted: 27 July 2011 at 16:02
Thanks for the help guys.

By pot bound (excuse the pun!) I mean that the roots are so entrenched in winding around the pot that they tend to grow inwards and not outwards into the new compost/soil.

Actually they weren't a bad as i was expecting but i did follow the advice of a friend who (although she has no experience of growing hemp) is a gardener who works for the royal horticultural society - and she advised me to pull out the roots from the pot shape and not to worry about being... View Post
Hot Topic

View Post View Post
too big!
Posted: 24 July 2011 at 19:55
I've bitten the bullet and repotted them - they were quite pot bound but I've been brutal

Look much better now :-) thanks guys View Post
Hot Topic

View Post View Post
too big!
Posted: 22 July 2011 at 21:40
My plants that are outside in pots are growing way too big for the pots and probably wont start budding for a few weeks yet - i'm feeding them with tomarite and miracle grow but i'm worried that they'll be too big to get decent buds given that they're already 8 foot or more tall and are pot bound now in 12 inch pots.

Any advice on what i should do or how much and what i should feed them with?

View Post