Cannabis Forum > Search Results
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Search Results

Search Results has found 46 results in 0.281 seconds.
This search was processed Today at 14:48.
Page  123 5>
Hot Topic
Topic: Flowering Date
Forum: Outdoor Growing
SkinupPinup View Drop Down

Replies: 4
Views: 5477

View Post View Post
Flowering Date
Posted: 29 July 2016 at 20:54
Here in the West (LA to be specific) we sometimes don't see a crop ready until October. You'll see it when those days start getting shorter. Like Cowardly Custard said, sometime in September probably. You could persuade your plants to flower using other means but I think a natural approach is best. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Still Trying to Understand Veganic Growing

Views: 4934

View Post View Post
Still Trying to Understand Veganic Growing
Posted: 24 June 2016 at 19:15
Cool - I think I'm a ways off from actually attempting the balancing act of aquaponics but I work best with a focus. I live in SoCal too so I may have more diversity of fish since our winters aren't harsh. On the other hand, we're in a drought so maintaining a fish pond could set me back. View Post
Hot Topic

View Post View Post
Posted: 23 June 2016 at 21:29
What kind of fish do you think work best with beginning aquaponics? I'd heard working with tilapia is an easy place to start. View Post
Hot Topic

View Post View Post
Posted: 21 June 2016 at 19:19
I've been reading about a bunch of different growing techniques to help me hone my skills, both indoor and outdoor. I've decided aquaponic growing might be a bit too challenging and I don't want to accidentally end up killing a whole tank of fish through a mistake LOL So, now I'm reading about veganic growing and, while it sounds really cool, I'm curious as to how challenging it is...anyone have any experiences or pointers to share? View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Questions About Aquaponics
Forum: Indoor Growing

Replies: 2
Views: 2910

View Post View Post
Questions About Aquaponics
Posted: 17 June 2016 at 19:16
Hi, guys, a friend of mine mentioned a way that you can grow cannabis in fish tanks (with live fish) called aquaponics. I'm pretty ignorant about it but my curiosity is stoked. Does anyone here have any experience with it? If so, can you say whether the end product varies greatly in strength and flavor when compared to other growing methods? View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: ducting
Forum: Smokers' lounge

Replies: 5
Views: 5946

View Post View Post
ducting
Posted: 07 March 2016 at 18:10
Cool - thanks for clarifying! I wasn't planning on using acoustic ducting anytime soon but was simply curious. View Post
Hot Topic

View Post View Post
ducting
Posted: 04 March 2016 at 18:19
So theoretically, one could sand down the fiberglass for a quieter result? View Post
Hot Topic

View Post View Post
ducting
Posted: 03 March 2016 at 17:57
I've heard it bandied back and forth that acoustic ducting isn't actually quieter - how's that been for you in your experience? I've never actually seen anyone attempt acoustic ducting but I've also heard that it's a pain. View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Art Inspired by Marijuana
Forum: Expand Your Mind

Replies: 1
Views: 8789

View Post View Post
Art Inspired by Marijuana
Posted: 02 March 2016 at 22:27
I did a bit of research on this topic myself and was pretty surprised by the diversity of the marijuana-influenced art I found. Some of it was a bit cheesy, but I really liked the mix media artists like Dan Colen who was actually working with installations inspired by weed and Chris Burden who actual made performance art influenced by cannabis. My favorite stuff that I found was actually by Seth Styles because he mostly did this weird kind of fantasy occult art that wasn't obviously cannabis-related,... View Post
Hot Topic
Topic: Art Inspired by Marijuana
Forum: Expand Your Mind

Replies: 1
Views: 8789

View Post View Post
Art Inspired by Marijuana
Posted: 29 February 2016 at 18:20
On the topic of the spirituality of cannabis, I was wondering if anyone could share any art/artists who were known to be inspired by cannabis or created their work while exploring concepts while on cannabis? I know there are several prominent musical artists but I guess I'm thinking more along the lines of visual arts. Any suggestions or ideas? View Post